Donating to The W&H Fund
A gift that really makes a difference…
Wings and Hooves welcomes tax-deductible charitable donations of all sizes and types to its therapeutic riding program. With each of our generous donors, we are one dollar closer to helping another rider achieve success by:
- Hire NARHA certified instructors and program staff
- Care for program horses
- Provide program support to riders and volunteers
- Continue professional development of staff and volunteers
- Develop additional equine-assisted activities and programs
- Build program fund for student scholarships, emergency horse healthcare and long term organization sustainability
- ….assisting our riders to fly hoof by hoof…..
There are several ways to make your tax-deductible gift to the Wings and Hooves Therapeutic Riding Program:
1. Online: Please click on the “Donate Now” icon at the top right corner of the website in order to make your charitable contribution through a safe and secure Paypal transaction. Credit cards accepted.
2. Mail: Feel free to mail a check payable to “Wings and Hooves Therapeutic Riding, Inc.” to the following address: Wings and Hooves Therapeutic Riding, Inc., PO Box 336, East Kingston, NH 03827.
3. Over the phone: If you’d like to make a gift via credit card over the phone, we would love the opportunity to talk to you over the phone! Feel free to call (603) 642-3722 to discuss your giving options.
4. In person: In our area? Please stop by and say hello, feed our horses some treats and drop off your gift!
5. Bequests and Planned Giving: Consider leaving a legacy at Wings and Hooves through several planned giving options. Bequests are accepted and appreciated. Please call the office to learn more.
In-Kind Donations are also warmly welcomed and encouraged…
Do you have tickets to a sporting event? A potential raffle or auction item? Do you possess a professional skill or expertise such as photography, videography, marketing or fundraising? Please call the office at (603) 642-3722 or contact us at email@example.com to find out more on how your in-kind donation can impact our riders to succeed.